In Exhibition Mode you can choose one of the following:
 PES 2008
- Exhibition - Where you choose number of players, teams, kits and game settings before starting a match.
- 1P Quick Start - Select this mode to use either the default or last used game settings. It's much quicker than Exhibition Mode.
- 2P Quick Start - Where you and your friend can play against each other using the default or last used game settings for a quick match.
- Penalties - Select this mode to practise your penalties in a penalty shoot-out. Choose your team and select your 5 penalty takers. It is worth nothing that you can bring on subs to take penalties rather than the XI you had on the field at the end of extra time.
 PES 2010
You can select whether to play:
- Vs. Player - 2-4 players can play in a match, either on the same team or separate.
- Vs. COM - the standard option where you play against the CPU.
- Custom - you can select an option to 'Spectate Match', where the CPU will play against itself. This option is normally used to release bias from Offline Competitions.
Related ThreadsMaster League Team - Exhibition Mode - last post by @ Nov 9, 2005
ML team in exhibition mode - last post by @ Nov 2, 2008
Stripping back Master League was the best thing for the game mode - last post by @ Feb 28, 2014
Konami Unveil Game Modes - With Screenshots - last post by @ Sep 16, 2013
Licensed Champions League Mode - last post by @ Sep 29, 2008