Fixed Player Mode
This outlines how to be fixed as one player instead of a whole team on Xbox 360 in Pro Evolution Soccer 2008.
 How to get into fixed player mode
When beginning a match go to Pause menu. Here you will see Player Settings. Go to this. Go to the controller on the side you are on and press the X button. There should be 3 options at this stage go to the one on the left of the screen. This is Cursor Speed. Keep pressing left you will see Manual, Semi-Fixed and then finally Fixed. Press the A button to select it. On your way out of this menu, it will ask you what player you want. Select the player and there you go.
 General Tips
- Wingers are the easiest players to play as because it is easy to hug the line.
- Avoid being central midfielders unless you are prepared to be very patient and are prepared to not do much running with them.
- Do not constantly chase the ball, it will only leave your player with no stamina.
- If you decide to be a goalkeeper, it is recommended to change the camera angle to behind the goals. (Vertical Medium)
- Press RT to call for the ball.
- Try not to be too selfish especially on Professional or Top Player difficulties. Remember it is a team game.
Related ThreadsMultiplayer fixed player mode - Cannot play as both Gerrard and Lampard - last post by @ Jan 3, 2008
Fixed Player + Camera - last post by @ Jan 6, 2008
Fixed Player Advice - last post by @ Sep 6, 2005
2 PLAYER MODE IN BECOME A LEGEND!! - last post by @ May 21, 2009
Master League with friends... fixed players - last post by @ Jan 3, 2005