|International Superstar Soccer Pro Evolution 2|
| Release date
|| EU: 23 March 2001|
ISS Pro Evolution 2 (World Soccer Jikkyou Winning Eleven 2000: U-23 Medal Heno Chousen in Japan) is the second installment of the ISS Pro Evolution series, developed exclusively for the PlayStation by Konami.
 New Feature
It is the first ISS Pro game with proper licenses, although partial, some players having real names — e.g. Beckham instead of Bekham (ISS Pro Evolution). The game has an extended Master League, with 2 divisions and eight more clubs, resulting in a total of twenty four club teams, such as Leeds United and River Plate. More international teams have been added as well.
Next to these additions, the gameplay has changed, as it is smoother and more realistic. The Japanese version of the game contains Under-23 National Teams as well, such as Australia's Under-23 National Football Team, which are not present in the overseas versions of the game.
Further new features include:
- New chip shots feature
- Cancel pass action
- Realistic injuries
- Choose your captain
- New formation data manager with 15 save spots and a much improved algorithm (the key to player's movement).
- New format for All-Star teams
 Game Modes
- Match Mode (Exhibition and Penalty Kick).
- League Mode.
- Cup Mode - Regional or International Cup competition.
- Master League - 24 teams spread over two divisions.
- Practice Mode
- Edit players, change a players nationality, view the trophy gallery and tweak your controller.
|Original Series:||International Superstar Soccer · Deluxe · 64 · 98 · 2000 · ISS 2 · ISS 3|
|ISS Pro series:|| International Superstar Soccer Pro · ISS Pro 98 · ISS Pro Evolution · ISS Pro Evolution Soccer 2|
|PES series:||Pro Evolution Soccer · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010 · 2011 · 2012 · 2013 · 2014|
|Spin-off series:||Pro Evolution Soccer Management|