|Name||Mark Thomas Lawrenson|
|Series in Pro Evo|| PES 2008|
Mark Lawrenson is one of the commentators for PES 2008, PES 2009 and PES 2010 alongside Jon Champion, he is a BBC pundit in real life. His reign came to an end when he will be replaced by Jim Beglin in PES 2011.
He replaced the former co-commentator, Trevor Brooking.
Lawro is known for his humourous, yet ridiculous quotes and phrases such as:
 PES 2009
- "The keeper needs to have an operation to have his hands sewn back on"
- "When it came to him he was like a cow in a field!"
- "Now I don't teach my gran to suck eggs, but I always knew they could win this game".
- "Call himself a keeper? He couldn't keep bees!"
- "He's got a better dribble than your baby, Jon!"
- "He could probably open a can of beans with his left foot"
- "Remind this fella don't catch my wages 'cause he can't he's absolutely hopeless."
- "What a stoomer that is. Good goal mind."
- "Hurry up Jon, they're about to lock the stadium up."