Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
(Redirected from PES 2014)
|PES 2013 < PES 2014 > PES 2015|
|Pro Evolution Soccer 2014|
|Platform(s)||Xbox 360, PC, PS3, PS2, PS Vita, Wii, PSP|
| Release date
(PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
| UK: |
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer, Online|
|Rating(s)||PEGI - 3+|
|Latest PES 2014 Forum Posts|
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PES 2014), also known as World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2014 in Asia, is the sequel to PES 2013 that is developed and published by Konami. The game was announced on 10 March 2013 and is set to be released on the Xbox 360, PC, and PS3.
 New Features/Improvements
PES 2014 is based on six key elements that will define the physics and the features of the game:
- TrueBall Tech: For the first time in a football simulation, PES 2014 will centre everything on the ball: how it moves, and how players use it. Physics of the ball, stature of the player, speed and height of the pass,… everything will be taken into account to recreate the most realistic football experience on a home system. 
- Motion Animation Stability System (M.A.S.S.): The players will also be an important part of the game with M.A.S.S. that will increase the realism of physical contacts between players, tackles and decisions taken on the pitch by the AI to have more open games while playing PES. 
- Heart: Football is all about emotions and the support of the fans will now have an influence on the performance of the team, cheering and acting as the “twelfth man”. On the pitch, the performance of an individual player, good or bad, will also have an effect on the team, giving them a moral boost if he has a moment of individual brilliance; or forcing his teammates to support him if he is not doing well. 
- PES ID: Introduced in PES 2013, the Player ID system recreated faithfully the movements and skills of about 50 star players. In PES 2014, that number will increase greatly and will also apply to complete squads to replicate a team’s playing style. 
- Team Play: With the new Combination Plan, our users will be able set up a variety of different tactics in key areas of the pitch using three or more players. These players will make very different runs to exploit holes in the defence or midfield, using the flanks, curved runs, or overlapping play to make themselves available. 
- The Core: One of the biggest changes will be visual thanks to the new engine. Movements of the players, details of the kits, facial expression, stadiums,… everything will imitate reality. The flow of the match will also be improved with no more cut scenes after specific events. Finally, our fans will see changes concerning free kicks and penalties with more reaction from the defence and a more natural feeling. 
 Licensed Cup Competitions
 Fully Licensed Leagues
 Partially Licensed or Unlicensed Leagues
- Brazilian League - All teams are fully licensed but the logo and name are fake.
- Premier League - 1 team licensed (Manchester United). League logo and name is fake.
- Serie A - All teams are fully licensed but the logo and name is fake.
- Primeira Liga - 4 teams licensed (Benfica, Porto, Braga and Paços de Ferreira)
 Other European Teams
- APOEL FC
- RSC Anderlecht
- F.C. Copenhagen, FC Nordsjaelland
- Bayern München, Schalke 04, Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- Olympiacos F.C., PAOK F.C.
- Maccabi Tel Aviv F.C.
- Legia Warsaw
- Celtic F.C., Motherwell F.C.
- CSKA Moscow, Zenit St. Petersburg
- Galatasaray S.K.
- Shakhtar Donetsk
- Sparta Praha
 Other Asian Teams
 Gamescom Trailer
 4 June
 External Links
|Original Series:||International Superstar Soccer · Deluxe · 64 · 98 · 2000 · ISS 2 · ISS 3|
|ISS Pro series:|| International Superstar Soccer Pro · ISS Pro 98 · ISS Pro Evolution · ISS Pro Evolution Soccer 2|
|PES series:||Pro Evolution Soccer · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010 · 2011 · 2012 · 2013 · 2014 · 2015 · 2016 · 2017|
|Spin-off series:||Pro Evolution Soccer Management|
|PES 2014 Forums|
|PC · PS3 · Xbox 360|
Related ThreadsPES 2014 SOMS Guide, Idea and Discussion Thread - last post by @ Apr 6, 2014
PES 2014 Official Feedback and Suggestions - last post by @ Jun 21, 2014
PES 2014 Forum Header/Footer Competition - last post by @ Dec 3, 2013
PES 2014 SUGGESTIONS FROM ME - last post by @ May 17, 2013
Pes 2014: John Champion OUT - John Motson IN - last post by @ Jul 3, 2013
This page has been accessed 20,338 times.