|Club Name||Portsmouth Football Club|
|Nickname(s)||Pompey, Blue Army, Blues|
|Division||Football League One|
Portsmouth F.C. (pronounced PORTS-m'th) (affectionately known as Pompy in various editions of the PES series) are a Football League One side. The club have been available to use since their promotion to the Premier League which coincided with the release of PES 4.
 PES 2010
Portsmouth have the reputation of being a very physical side in real life, utilizing the height, pace and strength of the various African players in the squad, such as Papa Bouba Diop, John Utaka and Aruna Dindane. Technical prowess is supplied by the likes of Sean Davis and Kanu and the English national team keeper David James.
However they are missing a fair number of players and have many players who have moved on from the south coast. The players that do not appear in the game but should for Portsmouth are:
- Antti Niemi (who came out of retirement)
- Tommy Smith (who signed from Watford)
- Danny Webber (who signed on a free)
- Mike Williamson (who was bought from Watford)
however they were all added after the November Update.
The players that are still registered in Portsmouth's squad but should be at their new clubs are:
- Sylvain Distin (joined Everton)
- Niko Kranjcar (joined Tottenham)
- Martin Cranie (joined Coventry City)
- Sol Campbell (joined Notts County and now Arsenal)
- David Nugent (on loan to Burnley)
however they were all removed after the November Update.